#1 Amazon Bestseller
Leo Maloney was born in Massachusetts, where he spent his childhood and graduated from high school and attended Northeastern University. In the mid 1960’s, while in the army, he was recruited to become a deep cover black ops contractor for a clandestine government agency.
While he was serving his country in the secretive world of Black Ops over 30 years, he operated several “cover” businesses including a classic car brokerage, promotions and limousine companies, and a detective agency. He served as a municipal police officer in Revere, Massachusetts.
After leaving his career in black ops, Leo continued several of his cover businesses, and also had the opportunity to try his hand at acting in independent films and TV commercials. Leo has 5 movies to his credit both as an actor and behind the camera as a producer, technical advisor, and assistant director.
In his most recent project, Leo began writing, reliving many of his Black Ops experiences and evolving them into his books. In 2011 he signed a contract with Kensington Publishing Corp for the Dan Morgan thriller series.
- The first book, Termination Orders, was released in September 2012.
- The second book, Silent Assassin, was released in August of 2013.
- The third book, Black Skies, was released on 26 August 2014.
- The fourth book a novella, Twelve Hours, was released in March of 2015.
- The fifth book, Arch Enemy, was released in March of 2016.
- The sixth book, For Duty and Honor, was released in November of 2016.
- The seventh book, Rogue Commander was released in October of 2017.
- The eight book, Dark Territory released on April 24, 2018.
- The ninth book, Threat Level Alpha was released on Christmas day – December 25, 2018.
- The tenth book, War of Shadows was released on April 30th, 2019.
- The eleventh book, Deep Cover was released on February 25, 2020.
- The twelfth book, The Morgan Files was released on June 9, 2020.
- The thirteenth book, Angle of Attack was released on January 26, 2021.
- The fourteenth book, Hard Target is due to release on May 25, 2021.